Saturday, January 30, 2010
Sioux Indians Chief Whitecalf with his Dancers
Sioux Whitecalf and his troup of Indian Dancers. They return every year to Ogallala Nebraska once the hunting grounds of the Oglala tribe. Visitors to Nebraska can see the different ceremonial dances performed. This postcard is from the 1950's or early 1960's.
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Sioux Indians Chief Whitecalf with his Dancers
- Blue Mosque Istanbul and Karamursel Turkey Postcar...
- Bid on that Montana map if you want it
- Restoration Project for you! 1887 Montana Territor...
- Valentines Day Postcard, CDV and tintype
- Vintage Needle Case for Sewing
- Aquadrome, Luna Park, Coney Island New York Postca...
- The Sweet Brier Rose, Ephemera Booklet
- Cover (Envelope) from James B Shoemaker Justice of...
- Is there more than one Billy the Kid? CDV for PFF
- Honeymoon Express Coney Island New York
- Coney Island Postcards New York
- Visa for travel to the Moon, Postcard Friendship F...
- Beach and boardwalk at Coney Island NY
- Tips for Selling on eBay
- Coney Island Postcard New York Amusement Park
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (136)