Sunday, January 10, 2010
Coney Island Postcards New York
These forms of transportation were called Rolling Carts. Here a live person pushes you along the boardwalk at Coney Island in New York City. When the postcards could be mailed for a penny they became very popular.
Tunnels of Love and Wonder Wheel which is what we call a Ferris Wheel.
I have a few more Coney Island postcards in earlier posts. Just scroll down. Also linking you to Amazon.com for a book about Coney Island (haven't read it myself) Watch out for a few more Coney Island postcards in the next few days.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Sioux Indians Chief Whitecalf with his Dancers
- Blue Mosque Istanbul and Karamursel Turkey Postcar...
- Bid on that Montana map if you want it
- Restoration Project for you! 1887 Montana Territor...
- Valentines Day Postcard, CDV and tintype
- Vintage Needle Case for Sewing
- Aquadrome, Luna Park, Coney Island New York Postca...
- The Sweet Brier Rose, Ephemera Booklet
- Cover (Envelope) from James B Shoemaker Justice of...
- Is there more than one Billy the Kid? CDV for PFF
- Honeymoon Express Coney Island New York
- Coney Island Postcards New York
- Visa for travel to the Moon, Postcard Friendship F...
- Beach and boardwalk at Coney Island NY
- Tips for Selling on eBay
- Coney Island Postcard New York Amusement Park
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (136)