Friday, January 1, 2010
Coney Island Postcard New York Amusement Park
Coney Island is a pennisula formally an island in the Southernmost part of Brooklyn New York. It has a beach along the Atlantic Ocean. It formally opened after the Civil War and was very popular until WW II when it declined in popularity.
There were many postcards sent from Coney Island especially when the penny postcard became popular in 1898. Even though there are hundreds of different postcards from C.I. they are quite collectible.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Sioux Indians Chief Whitecalf with his Dancers
- Blue Mosque Istanbul and Karamursel Turkey Postcar...
- Bid on that Montana map if you want it
- Restoration Project for you! 1887 Montana Territor...
- Valentines Day Postcard, CDV and tintype
- Vintage Needle Case for Sewing
- Aquadrome, Luna Park, Coney Island New York Postca...
- The Sweet Brier Rose, Ephemera Booklet
- Cover (Envelope) from James B Shoemaker Justice of...
- Is there more than one Billy the Kid? CDV for PFF
- Honeymoon Express Coney Island New York
- Coney Island Postcards New York
- Visa for travel to the Moon, Postcard Friendship F...
- Beach and boardwalk at Coney Island NY
- Tips for Selling on eBay
- Coney Island Postcard New York Amusement Park
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (136)