Thursday, January 21, 2010
Aquadrome, Luna Park, Coney Island New York Postcard Friendship Friday
Each week I keep adding a few more postcards of Coney Island. I love the posed swimmers in this pool.
The Aquadrome is the largest salt water swimming pool in the world (back in the day) Despite its size the water is changed twice daily. (what no chlorine) Once during the day & when the park closes at which time the tank is entirely emptied, tiles, walls and concete thorougly scrubbed with a sanitary preparation.
For more PFF visit Marie at http://www.cpaphilblog.com/
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Sioux Indians Chief Whitecalf with his Dancers
- Blue Mosque Istanbul and Karamursel Turkey Postcar...
- Bid on that Montana map if you want it
- Restoration Project for you! 1887 Montana Territor...
- Valentines Day Postcard, CDV and tintype
- Vintage Needle Case for Sewing
- Aquadrome, Luna Park, Coney Island New York Postca...
- The Sweet Brier Rose, Ephemera Booklet
- Cover (Envelope) from James B Shoemaker Justice of...
- Is there more than one Billy the Kid? CDV for PFF
- Honeymoon Express Coney Island New York
- Coney Island Postcards New York
- Visa for travel to the Moon, Postcard Friendship F...
- Beach and boardwalk at Coney Island NY
- Tips for Selling on eBay
- Coney Island Postcard New York Amusement Park
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2009 (136)