Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Postcard Art

This is my entry for Challenge for http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/
My postcard is 4 by 6 inches and we were suppose to center our design around artists. The only artistic rubber stamp I could find was this version of American Gothic by the Artist Grant Wood painted in 1930. This rubber stamp was made by Museum of Modern Rubber copyright 1997. My results are very simple and could be greatly improved but be sure to see the other postcards done at the above blog site. All I can say is WOW.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that stamp :) Like your postcard, thanks for playing :)

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is really great.
Fabulous card.

Alex said...

I love this - great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mandy Chilvers said...

fab. that stamp is great.

another day-another memory said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I have a hundred or more vintage postcards that my grandparents had..Thanks again..judy

Search This Blog

Blog Archive