Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Show Me Wednesdays My Sewing Machines
I have 3 sewing machines. The first I bought was the Sears Kenmore Machine. Its over 25 years old and still runs great. The cams have many decorative stitches. I found it was too heavy to carry to a sewing class so I bought the Riccar. Its 3/4 in size, but the motor is full size. Its a great machine with the basic stitches and I can carry it everywhere. Then they were teaching about sergers so I had to buy the Baby Lock Machine. I still am learning on it. Its not as heavy as the Sears machine so I can get it to class but its not light. I have made a few items of clothing but my machines are mostly for craft projects. To see other sewing machines go to - http://hazelruthes.blogspot.com/
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Sunday Postcard Art - MONA IN ART
- Stamp Something Red, White and Blue Challenge MAGN...
- Button and Brads Card Challenge
- How to Help Your Children Form Good Eating Habits
- Stamp Something Friday Challenge
- Artist Signed Postcard H. B. Griggs 1912
- Sunday Postcard Art
- Favorite Postcards
- Show Me Wednesdays - Suitcases
- Cameron School Booklet, South Dakota 1913-1914
- State Postcards U.S.A.
- I Need A Job - Sunday Postcard Art Challenge
- Country Home with Horse and Buggy Vintage Postcard...
- Sketch Challenge from California Stampin.I took t...
- Gathering the Chickens
- Postcard Friday
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation, First Day Cover
- Show Me Wednesdays My Sewing Machines
- ▼ June (19)