Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Button and Brads Card Challenge
Well I haven't used brads too often and will have to learn to put them in straight. I was making this card for a friend when I saw a challenge (http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/) using a button and a brad. So I added the carved delicate white button on the scottie dog (made from an old piece of quilt) and attached 2 brads below the sticker I used "It's Your Special Day." The mini brads are made by Doodlebug Design Inc.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Sunday Postcard Art - MONA IN ART
- Stamp Something Red, White and Blue Challenge MAGN...
- Button and Brads Card Challenge
- How to Help Your Children Form Good Eating Habits
- Stamp Something Friday Challenge
- Artist Signed Postcard H. B. Griggs 1912
- Sunday Postcard Art
- Favorite Postcards
- Show Me Wednesdays - Suitcases
- Cameron School Booklet, South Dakota 1913-1914
- State Postcards U.S.A.
- I Need A Job - Sunday Postcard Art Challenge
- Country Home with Horse and Buggy Vintage Postcard...
- Sketch Challenge from California Stampin.I took t...
- Gathering the Chickens
- Postcard Friday
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation, First Day Cover
- Show Me Wednesdays My Sewing Machines
- ▼ June (19)