Friday, June 20, 2008
Stamp Something Friday Challenge
I enjoyed working on this challenge using a favorite stamp of a girl enjoying summer fun, maybe at a pool or at the beach. Its an older stamp by Stampacadabra. Then I got to play with my new tool a Scraparatus by Karen Foster. Its great for setting eyelets and brads. Still getting use to getting the eyelets straight. So the porpoise is upside down. They do jump a lot.
The words Thinking of You were printed on the computer on muslin. I just spray some glue on a piece of muslin and place it on plain paper and run it through. Its tricky and can be messy but its an older printer so I take chances.
All these pieces are glued on a 5 1/2 in by 5 1/2 inch square card.
To see more cards using this layout visit...http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Sunday Postcard Art - MONA IN ART
- Stamp Something Red, White and Blue Challenge MAGN...
- Button and Brads Card Challenge
- How to Help Your Children Form Good Eating Habits
- Stamp Something Friday Challenge
- Artist Signed Postcard H. B. Griggs 1912
- Sunday Postcard Art
- Favorite Postcards
- Show Me Wednesdays - Suitcases
- Cameron School Booklet, South Dakota 1913-1914
- State Postcards U.S.A.
- I Need A Job - Sunday Postcard Art Challenge
- Country Home with Horse and Buggy Vintage Postcard...
- Sketch Challenge from California Stampin.I took t...
- Gathering the Chickens
- Postcard Friday
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation, First Day Cover
- Show Me Wednesdays My Sewing Machines
- ▼ June (19)