Friday, June 27, 2008
Stamp Something Red, White and Blue Challenge MAGNETS
Stamp Something has changed their challenge this week. You are to make anything but a CARD and to celebrate Independence Day use Red, White and Blue. When looking through my craft drawer I found some small sheets of magnets so decided to make refrigerator magnets. They measure 2 1/2 in by 3 1/2 in. Not sure where my stamps came from. They were part of a grab bag that has been sitting in a drawer for awhile.
HAVE A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
For this challenge go to http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Sunday Postcard Art - MONA IN ART
- Stamp Something Red, White and Blue Challenge MAGN...
- Button and Brads Card Challenge
- How to Help Your Children Form Good Eating Habits
- Stamp Something Friday Challenge
- Artist Signed Postcard H. B. Griggs 1912
- Sunday Postcard Art
- Favorite Postcards
- Show Me Wednesdays - Suitcases
- Cameron School Booklet, South Dakota 1913-1914
- State Postcards U.S.A.
- I Need A Job - Sunday Postcard Art Challenge
- Country Home with Horse and Buggy Vintage Postcard...
- Sketch Challenge from California Stampin.I took t...
- Gathering the Chickens
- Postcard Friday
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation, First Day Cover
- Show Me Wednesdays My Sewing Machines
- ▼ June (19)