Thursday, September 16, 2010
Postcards influence Arts and Crafts, Thank You notes - universal designs
Here is the back of a postcard displaying a beautifully drawn rose. I am always looking for ideas for embroidery, something that might be more original than a commercial designs. I scanned the postcard, then transferred the design to muslin and stitched away. Either I will frame it or sew it into a lavender sachet.
Postcards are often used as graphic designs for Business Cards, Thank you notes etc. I received some wonderful magazines called Shabby Lane Shops (http://www.shabbylaneshops.com/) mailed thru http://www.marionberrycottage.com/. See how Debi has a postcard image on her Thank You notes.
Postcards have many uses.
This is Blog challenge number 5 and it has been fun. Thanks again to
http://www.meetup.com/Virtual-Online-Learning/. Now to read everybodys blog!
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Map of Alaska Postcard and Yukon Territory
- Shoshone Indian Woman Postcard Friendship Friday
- Agnes Deernose, Crow Indian Postcard
- Postcards influence Arts and Crafts, Thank You not...
- Bottle Cap Crocheted Mat and Postcards all bought ...
- Virtual Online Learning.com Come join us, lots of...
- Comic Postcard Trailer Park with charming Couple O...
- Two Rv Parks Battle Mountain and Minden Nevada
- Bonneville Flats near Wendover Utah
- Hagerman RV Park, Hagerman Idaho
- Handmade Postcards by Claudia Liliana Gonzales Vas...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2009 (136)