Monday, September 27, 2010
Map of Alaska Postcard and Yukon Territory
It is hot again in Central California and will be most of the week, in the mid nineties. We are home from RVing for awhile with projects going on. Right now we are having the carport rebuilt and in a week or so we are having a huge oak tree trimmed. Even though its quite warm there is a Fall feeling in the air with lots of acorns lying on the ground.
I left a big tub of water on the back deck for the cat on our last trip (the one that does not travel with us.) There was still water in it when we came back. I have been hearing at night a frog so I wondered if he was swimming in it. I went out this morning to look but instead saw raccoon prints at the bottom so I guess they got water too. And two days ago a bear came and broke down the gate to get to the garbage cans. I slept through it all. Ah mountain living.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Map of Alaska Postcard and Yukon Territory
- Shoshone Indian Woman Postcard Friendship Friday
- Agnes Deernose, Crow Indian Postcard
- Postcards influence Arts and Crafts, Thank You not...
- Bottle Cap Crocheted Mat and Postcards all bought ...
- Virtual Online Learning.com Come join us, lots of...
- Comic Postcard Trailer Park with charming Couple O...
- Two Rv Parks Battle Mountain and Minden Nevada
- Bonneville Flats near Wendover Utah
- Hagerman RV Park, Hagerman Idaho
- Handmade Postcards by Claudia Liliana Gonzales Vas...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2009 (136)