Thursday, August 12, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday - Mystery Church RPPC Religious man

Happy PFF.  I know its Thursday but I sleep in late (ah isn't retirement wonderful) and sometimes forget by Friday afternoon to get a postcard posted.  I have been looking at this postcard for many months wondering which church it is.  Information on the back reads.....The Miller Studio, Cleveland Ohio.  And who the religious man is. Our great leader for PPF is found at
 http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Christine H. said...

It's a beautiful church; I wonder if it's still standing. I started doing a little search of churches and cathedrals in Cleveland, but didn't find anything that looked quite like it.

Snap said...

Lovely church. Happy PFF

Joy said...

I wonder if it was commemorating something, good luck with your mystery solving abilities.

MrCachet said...

While visiting (I don't know where this church is, BTW) I noticed the Casey Jones card below. He was the lone fatality on the Cannonball Express passenger train, and not a survivor.

Lyneen said...

Reminds me of the churches that took years and years to build. I have always looked at the architecture in AWE. Maybe some will recognize the church!

Happy PFF.

viridian said...

All I can telly is that is a Roman Catholic church and priest, juding by clothes and architecture.

soda_santa said...

It looks a little like the Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament on Woodward Ave in Detroit (which was made of Ohio Sandstone).

Dorincard said...

God is all-knowing, or so they say.
There is no mystery for God.
If so, God knows what is that church!
:)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive