Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Hollywood and Vine old cars crossing famous intersection - Postcard
This is a great postcard of a famous intersection Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood CA part of Los Angeles. I cannot resist buying a postcard with vintage cars. I love the old yellow Taxicab which
I believe is a Dodge. In the center, the red car is a Kaiser. The white car on the far left is a Buick with a gray chevy parked at an angle. Behind the Kaiser is a 1949 Ford. I do not know what the gray car to the right of the Taxi is or what year.
This famous corner has been mentioned in many songs and stories. This is the heart of Hollywood where many celebrities pass daily on their way to the studios or to one of the famous restaurants located near this intersection.
Another great chrome postcard from the 1950's with classic old cars.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Hollywood and Vine old cars crossing famous inters...
- RV Embroidery Project Trailer & Tent Postcard Mt. ...
- PFF Old Travel Trailer and National Radio Day and ...
- Rving for Several Days with good books to read
- Postcard Friendship Friday - Mystery Church RPPC R...
- Casey Jones American Folk Hero, Vintage Postcard J...
- Embroidered Postcard Made in Spain
- Trying to Stay on the Cutting Edge Slideshows!
- Antique Mall Find - Sewing items with postcard /ki...
- Miniature Photo Booklets Across America with many ...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (136)