Sunday, August 8, 2010
Embroidered Postcard Made in Spain
I found this postcard a few days ago in an antique/collectible mall. There were quite a few so I dont think they are all that old. Embroidered postcards were either made by hand or machine. I would guess this onewas sewn by machine. I liked it so bought it so I could go home with something. It is getting harder to find good unique postcards in the antique stores today. But I keep looking and find a gem now and then. How is your postcard shopping going?
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Hollywood and Vine old cars crossing famous inters...
- RV Embroidery Project Trailer & Tent Postcard Mt. ...
- PFF Old Travel Trailer and National Radio Day and ...
- Rving for Several Days with good books to read
- Postcard Friendship Friday - Mystery Church RPPC R...
- Casey Jones American Folk Hero, Vintage Postcard J...
- Embroidered Postcard Made in Spain
- Trying to Stay on the Cutting Edge Slideshows!
- Antique Mall Find - Sewing items with postcard /ki...
- Miniature Photo Booklets Across America with many ...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (136)