Friday, April 9, 2010

Cabinet Card Girl with frizzy hair Postcard Friendship Friday

Instead of a postcard this week I am sharing a cabinet card of a young lady or girl.  I have seen many cabinet cards of girls but not with this frizzy style hair do. 
She would fit in with todays girls. I love the clothes she is wearing. Be sure and go to http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/ for more entries for PFF.  Glad to get my entry here today.  I have been RVing for a few days and enjoying the wonderful weather outside.

10 comments:

Aimee said...

you're right...don't see many frizzy hair styles on postcards like that. Must have been a high humidity day!

viridian said...

Looks to me like mama braided her hair the night before, when it was wet. In morning, she brushed it out - hard!

Irene said...

That's what I looked like yesterday with our humid spring rainy weather. happy PFF

Christine H. said...

You're right; that something you just don't see.

Shaunna said...

It looks like she crimped it - or had it done up in a ton of little braids. (Probably braids, the card looks a bit old for crimping) :D Happy PFF!

Beth Niquette said...

Heehee--I LOVE this girl! She has hair like ME! Happy PFF!

Postcardy said...

I bet she wore her hair in some other way normally. That seems like a strange pose, like they were trying to hide something.

nancy huggins said...

Wow..I can't imagine having frizzy hair like that...must have been a special occasion and took the braids out :)
It is very different indeed

Paul van Yperen said...

She looks like my niece. I also liked your Hollywood cards. Happy PFF.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I think she's very lovely though, whatever way she wore her hair. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive