Sunday, February 26, 2012
Trevi Fountain, Fontana di Trevi Postcard of Rome 1913
The Trevi Fountain is the most famous and beautiful fountain in Rome Italy. It takes up most of Trevi Square in the Quirinale District. It is the famous fountain based on the film Three Coins in a Fountain. The legend goes that you will return to Rome if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the Trevi Fountain.
This sepia postcard shows the fountain in 1913 (at least when mailed)
For more information about this fountain go to http://www.aviewoncities.com/rome/trevi.htm
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- A bunch of survivors cheering up an unfortunate vi...
- Trevi Fountain, Fontana di Trevi Postcard of Rome ...
- Postcard Lummus Park at Miami Beach Florida, RPPC
- Chinese sewing basket, loaded with postcards
- Joey's Valentine Gift - The life of a Dog
- Giant Advertising Postcards Riverside RV Park and ...
- Souvenir Blank letter Cunard R.M.L Queen Mary
- Valentine Collage
- Joey Loves to RV in Orange Grove Park, Bakersfield...
- Lot 146: tub of postcards - All American Auction |...
- Needlepoint Patterns through the mail - Now I lay ...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)