Friday, February 24, 2012
Postcard Lummus Park at Miami Beach Florida, RPPC
I love this old RPPC Postcard probably from the 1940s
LUMMUS PARK AND THE BEACH AT MIAMI BEACH
The park and beach area are very crowded today, not like in the photograph. This is filled with gorgeous scenery and a great place to people watch. Or get that exercise, running, walking, bike riding. And if you get too hot just run to the surf and soak your feet.
This is MIAMI!!!
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- A bunch of survivors cheering up an unfortunate vi...
- Trevi Fountain, Fontana di Trevi Postcard of Rome ...
- Postcard Lummus Park at Miami Beach Florida, RPPC
- Chinese sewing basket, loaded with postcards
- Joey's Valentine Gift - The life of a Dog
- Giant Advertising Postcards Riverside RV Park and ...
- Souvenir Blank letter Cunard R.M.L Queen Mary
- Valentine Collage
- Joey Loves to RV in Orange Grove Park, Bakersfield...
- Lot 146: tub of postcards - All American Auction |...
- Needlepoint Patterns through the mail - Now I lay ...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)