Friday, January 27, 2012
Why do I not get any work done? Its Joey
I know I should be writing about postcards. I have to put them out of site or the dog just might eat them. I need to take more pictures but had to use my iPhone. I got this dog a week ago From the SPCA and no one seems to know what she is breed wise. Well the gal at the SPCA said a dutch hound, well I looked that up and one really does not exist just a nickname and she did not match the picture. One form from them also said lab/bassett....well it does kind of look like a hound dog with short legs. Looks like it might have some dach...wiener dog to me. Oh yes the rabies receipt said chi mix. But she is cute, loves to walk and is stubborn too. So better get back to those postcards.
All errors in this post are blamed on Joey who wants to go outside.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- Yosemite - Postcard Folder
- Cabelas Outdoor Store - Postcard
- Why do I not get any work done? Its Joey
- Valentine Hearts (Easy to Make Cookies) The Cranbe...
- Even This House Could Be Under Water - vintage pos...
- Version of Mary had a Little Lamb Postcard
- Envelopes from Hawaii Old Airmail Style - with pho...
- Montana's Designated Driver Humorous Postcard
- Digital Tags for my old buttons
- Vintage Print Boy with his puppies
- Relatives in Washington State 1900 Old Photograph
- ak-sar-ben spells what backwards? And how many peo...
- Postcard with 1913 calendar
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)