Wednesday, January 4, 2012
ak-sar-ben spells what backwards? And how many people in this postcard?
I loved this postcard for the number of people watching this parade, the AK-SAR-BEN Parade. I have listed it on ebay (papel1 ID) but did not do my research until now. Found out that spells Nebraska backwards. This is based on a Fraternal type organization in Omaha Nebraska.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- Yosemite - Postcard Folder
- Cabelas Outdoor Store - Postcard
- Why do I not get any work done? Its Joey
- Valentine Hearts (Easy to Make Cookies) The Cranbe...
- Even This House Could Be Under Water - vintage pos...
- Version of Mary had a Little Lamb Postcard
- Envelopes from Hawaii Old Airmail Style - with pho...
- Montana's Designated Driver Humorous Postcard
- Digital Tags for my old buttons
- Vintage Print Boy with his puppies
- Relatives in Washington State 1900 Old Photograph
- ak-sar-ben spells what backwards? And how many peo...
- Postcard with 1913 calendar
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)