Monday, August 29, 2011
Embroidery Transfer Patterns Aunt Martha and Vogart on blog Ad for eBay
MY EBAY LISTING Opened Envelopes but transfers not cut or used.
AUNT MARTHA'S HOT IRON TRANSFERS
#3002 Gay Tulip Motifs
Torn envelope but pattern sheet complete!
Probably from late 1950s
#3236 Clarissa Kitten Cute kittens for each day of the week. MONDAY - SUNDAY
Also very vintage, and so cute.
I have thrown in a Vogart Repeat Transfer for embroidery or ball point Painting.
The designs are actually for Candlewicking but can be used for regular embroidery.
Shipping and Handling is $2.00 USA $2.50 Canada, $3.00 International. I combine postage. Satisfaction Guaranteed
- ► 2012 (117)
- Embroidery Transfer Patterns Aunt Martha and Vogar...
- Previous post house in Pomona Calif
- Old house on 12th Street Pomona California RPPC Ph...
- Rving in Minden Nevada near Carson City
- Vintage Map of Mariposa County California
- Sunday Happenings
- Get your kicks on Route 66 Postcard Friendship Fri...
- The Days of easy Automobile Registration 1922 post...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)