Sunday, August 7, 2011
Not a whole lot happening here this warm summer day. I love taking my coffee outside and sitting on the deck before it gets hot. I then get out of my chair and check out little creek (acually overflow from a spare well) and watch the goldfinches getting drinks. I usually pick a few of the left over lavendar which I am still drying. I do have some sewing ideas for later in the day. I may do a little ebay but who knows.
There is a contest on my ham radio but conditions have been poor. Oh yes there will be a NASCAR race this morning too. So have a good day.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- Embroidery Transfer Patterns Aunt Martha and Vogar...
- Previous post house in Pomona Calif
- Old house on 12th Street Pomona California RPPC Ph...
- Rving in Minden Nevada near Carson City
- Vintage Map of Mariposa County California
- Sunday Happenings
- Get your kicks on Route 66 Postcard Friendship Fri...
- The Days of easy Automobile Registration 1922 post...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)