Friday, February 18, 2011
Travelers Palm Florida PFF Vintage Postcard with poem
There are Those Who Like the Northland,
With it's cold and its sleet,
Winter Winds Blowing through you,
As you hurry down the street.
Here we stroll among the roses,
In the sun that shines so warm,
Eating fruit and smelling flowers,
With our coats upon our arm
This is the poem that is written on the back of this Travelers Palm Florida. No poet listed.
For more PFF entries go to http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- I am readly for Spring. Lets go boating on Hershe...
- Unique Stamp Box of RPPC Residence New London Conn...
- I want warmer weather! I want to go RVing!
- Blotter advertisement for Wampoles Cure for the Co...
- More Kewpies 1976 Reproductions of Rose O'Neills
- Pennsyvania Dutch Handcrafted Quilts Pair of Postc...
- Edward Payson Weston - Professional Walker RPPC Po...
- Watching NASCAR and embroidery project.
- Travelers Palm Florida PFF Vintage Postcard with p...
- Thursday Thoughts
- Tuesday Sharing Day Vesuvius Postcard, Coasters to...
- Handmade Fabric and Collage Valentine's Day Postca...
- Down Memory Lane - Highway Marker on Route 66 and...
- Postal History Cover Early 1869 envelope PFF
- Chrome Postcard MAIN STREET Ruidoso New Mexico
- Postal History Cover Mailed in Lousiana in 1885
- Appraisals for collectibles, Antiques by auctionwa...
- Pocalla Springs Tourist Court Postcard Sumter Sout...
- Lighthouses in New Haven Connecticut Postcards
- Kewpie Poscards from Reproductions of Rose O'Neill...
- Cabinet Card Portraits Lovely Photographs
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Pair of Linen Postca...
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)