Monday, December 7, 2009

An imaginary White Christmas


The theme for Decembers Festival of Postcards is White. I chose a 4 by 6 postcard I made for another blog last year and thought it was appropriate for this entry. When dreaming of a white Christmas I see leaping unicorns, tiny snowmen, snow covered branches with a white shiny moon. Of course there has to be snow on the ground and blue twinkly stars. I enjoyed making this collage style postcard. Check out this website and consider submitting a postcard. At the end of the month all entries will be shared at this website. http://acanadianfamily.com/a-festival-of-postcards/



We have a few inches of snow on the ground but I doubt it will be around for Christmas, but who knows it could snow again.

4 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I love it! It captures the imagination of all things "white Christmas". Enjoy the snow! blessings,Kathleen

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Thank you once again for having participated in the Festival of Postcards. As I was mentioning over at Caroline Pointer's blog, it was exciting to have 3 examples of mail art in this edition.
To see your entry - and those of other bloggers - go to:
http://wp.me/pp92w-77c
I hope you enjoy it!
Evelyn in Montreal

Note: Please update your post with the White Festival url so that people can more easily move around the blogs. Thanks!

Lata Jiayala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lata Jiayala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive