Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Projects

I have taken up some redwork stitchery and wonder what I will do with this angel when I finish it. Maybe make a pillow. In the background (excuse the shine) is a pincushion kit I am going to do tomorrow in sewing class. The wooden box I found at a garage sale. It has an old metal liner and came full of sewing goodies. Why can't I find boxes with postcards in them!?
Trying a little hand quilting. The image is of a Bleuette doll ironed on old sheeting from a transfer with stitches around it as a border. Well there are a few postcards next to it.

5 comments:

nancy huggins said...

I love visiting your Blog Judi..always some interesting pictures and news. I am starting to like that redwork a lot...I just don't think I will have the patience to do stitching though.
Nancy

Marie Reed said...

Keep opening beautiful boxes like that and I'm sure you'll find postcards one of these days!

Sunshines*Creations said...

Judy love the angel was gonna make a few myself.
Have fun can't wait to see it all finished...

Kaela

Dani said...

Isn't redwork fun? I really enjoyed stitching the cats on the quilt I made..love your angel!

Cora from Nelia's Primitive Place said...

I think redwork is one of my favorite things!!!! I have one quilt done with the "penny squares" of redwork. And I just love it!

Can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies, especially the pillow.

Cora

Search This Blog

Blog Archive