Saturday, May 5, 2012
Tourist Advertisements Bumper Tie Ons -
When traveling as a kid I always noticed the advertisement bumper tie ons for cars stating you visited Trees of Mystery or Shipwreck (Eureka CA) or Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz California. We never stopped at any as my parents would mumble "Its just a tourist trap." As an adult I finally visited Trees of Mystery and they were not so mysterious.
Now you see bumper stickers maybe a paper placemat or two still exist. I expect the cars that had these -bumper tie -ons also carried those bumper water bags (burlap).
I will be listing these on ebay eventually.
- P & O Orient Lines Passenger Ship "ORIANA"
- Wool Roving
- Loving Nail Polish
- Twitter Account
- Night Time Humor "Beach Nuts"
- Nice RV Park Bordertown Nevada near Reno
- Cute children, one on tricycle - Cabinet Card
- What a cute baby in a bonnet Cabinet Card from Mil...
- RVing in Reno NV area
- A cool spot for the cat
- Joey - Lady about Town
- Freebie Alert! Mailbox Monday FREE Sample comes fr...
- Tourist Advertisements Bumper Tie Ons -
- Birthday Postcards for 2 and 3 year olds
- Picture Perfect Thursday
- Large Letter Postcards Greetings from Richmond Vir...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)