Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Magnet collection Cranberry Spring Recipe and more
I have these magnets on my file cabinet. Some are made from copied old postcards, one is from copied cabinet card (cropped) and one old one I made years ago. Quilled flowers (the art of paper curling)
3 packages cream cheese
2 T mayonnaise
2 T lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 C chopped walnuts
3 diced bananas, 3/4 C heavy cream whipped CRANBERRY CUTOUTS
Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt together with electric mixer. Add pineapple, nuts, bananas. Fold in whipped cream then cubes of jellied cranberry sauce. Turn into loaf pan that has been rinsed out in cold water. Chill until firm about 3 hours. Slice, place each slice on lettuce bed and top with cranberry sauce cut-outs made with a tulip cutter. Serve with fruit salad dressing. Makes 6 to 8 services.
(my tip, you could cut out tulip shape with a knife)
Recipe from Vol 8, No. 11 of "Notes from The Cranberry Kitchen"
- Saturday Yard Sale Finds
- A beautiful day
- Harvesting in San Joaquin County Old Machinery Cal...
- Masonic Lodge Hornitos California, RPPC Real Photo...
- Looking for postcards to buy
- This Kewpie says Best Birthday Wishes Early 1900s ...
- Kewpie Says Hi
- Human Like Cats aboard a double decker bus. A. Ma...
- Spring has Sprung Lovely Bluebird
- Wishing a Happy Easter to everyone, sharing postca...
- POSTCARD WITH A TOUCH OF DOOHDLES
- Waterfalls of Yosemite National Park 7 Vintage Pos...
- Magnet collection Cranberry Spring Recipe and more...
- Another shared Humorous Cat Postcard, Kitties clea...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)