Sunday, December 18, 2011
Casper the Cat - Snack Time
I started putting little snacks outside for Casper on an old board used as a storage bench in the garden. I not quite sure how it started but he expects food everday on this board and sits waiting, even though he eats well inside. I try not to leave extra as I have caught raccoons and possoms eating the left overs at night. Even the scrub jay grabs a bite now and then. Why is that everyone loves sharing pictures of their pets? Especially on facebook! Ah but we love our pets.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- Happy New Year to all ! I am looking forward to m...
- The Winner Biloxi Regatta 1909
- Making Angels
- Rare Postal History Covers Mariposa County U.S.P.O...
- Daily Deals for Sewing, Quilting, Stitching, Embro...
- Casper the Cat - Snack Time
- Vintage Hankerchief
- Vintage RV Travel Trailer.
- Christmas Postcard - Santa with a toy for a Child
- Seasons Greetings from Happy Snowman
- Free Christmas Tags from Gooseberry Patch
- Picture Perfect
- Tuck's Die Cut Little Red Riding Hood 6 small pane...
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)