Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Vintage Sewing Buttons Lady Washington Pearls and my Created Card
When shopping at antique or collectibles stores I always look for buttons. I especially like them if they are are on the original cards.
So that gave me an idea of printing cards on my computer and attaching vintage buttons.
I find it interesting how so many people who mail postcards to their family or friends, mark the office or room that they are in. On this postcard the sender marks his office and wants to the receiver to think of him as he looks at the image of the building. This is on Broadway in New York and copyrighted 1897. Trinity Church us across the street. You find many X Marks the spot on Hotel and motel postcards.
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- Vintage Sewing Buttons Lady Washington Pearls and ...
- Me and the Ocean Balboa California Vintage Postcar...
- Jet Boats up the Rogue River, Gold Beach to Agness...
- Arch New Mexico Cover - Postcard Friendship Friday...
- Baseball Season - Coke Ad and Cincinnati Redlegs 1...
- Nasson College Springvale Maine Brown Hall 1969 Po...
- Rubber Stamped Postcards from my Pen Pal Collectio...
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)