Friday, November 19, 2010

Make your own Christmas Postcards Happy Postcard Friday

With the Holiday Season now is the time to make some
Christmas Postcards.The PC is 4 inches by 6 inches
I made this collage last year, cutting up winter theme pictures with other embellishments.
I have been missing the last few PFFs and this one is rather short but I have had trouble with uploading pictures here and have been busy RVing and Shopping.
  Visit Beth who hosts PFF
http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I do wish I had some creative streak. I think this looks lovely!

Snap said...

Wonderful. I made some mail art a few months ago and really enjoyed the process. I have to get busy again! Happy PFF!

Dorincard said...

Express yourself...:)

MrCachet said...

We make our own cards, but I also decorate the envelopes. This looks like a fantastic card that would be great as a Christmas Gift.

Beth Niquette said...

This is SO lovely! Wow! Thank you Judy for sharing this idea. Your postcard is beautiful!

Happy PFF!

Paul van Yperen said...

Well done, Judy. I like Christmas cards that are personally made by its sender. Happy PFF.

nancy huggins said...

I think hand made is usually appreciated more (sometimes) but it won't happen here this year. we still have stuff in storage and this house is much smaller so hard to find a place for everything. I do love the cards you made and I think your pictures are great :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive