Sunday, June 13, 2010

Harrahs Club Lake Tahoe, Nevada Stateline Old cars, Chevys, Pontiacs + More Postcard


State Line at Lake Tahoe the gambling section of Tahoe in Nevada as viewed from California. Absolutely love the cars in this postcard, Chryslers, Buick, Oldsmobile, Chevy, Mercury and Cadillac.

I was lucky on this last trip I took.  I actually found postcards on the road.  The first I found were in Lima Montana.  I also picked up a wonderful 1925 issue of Better Homes and Garden.  Then I found some vintage hankerchiefs (shared below) in Mountain Home Idaho.  The most postcards including this one of Tahoe I found at an antique store in Dillon Montana.  So I am home for awhile listing away on ebay.  If interested in this postcard just look up papel1 for auctions.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive