Saturday, March 6, 2010
Rving with the Snowbirds, Laughlin Nevada Postcard
We have stayed 3 times in this RV park connected to the Riverside Casino in Laughlin Nevada across from Bullhead City Arizona. 750 spaces and mostly empty the first 2 times we stayed in the summer. We received this postcard last month with a special one week getaway. Well we went for just 2 nights after Presidents Day and the RV park looked just like this picture. FULL We did not have reservations but got a space for 2 nights. (cancellations) Just run your finger a few inches to the area at the lower left hand corner for our space. Its off the postcard. This park and others were full. It was 73 degrees and license plates on the RVs were from all over the United States, especially the cold states. 2000 at least RVs in the area. But fun fun and more fun with a great buffet. Also the shuttle boat took you across the Colorado River. Our 8 year old niece wanted to go out of state so we accomodated her. A fun trip in February.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Happy Easter
- Swiss Painting Signed Artist Postcard
- The Camper's Journal - Write it Down, Memories
- Happy Easter with Singing Chickens Postcard Friend...
- Cypress Gardens and Singing Towers Florida
- Quilting Patchwork and handmade Cards
- Wordless Wednesday
- Miniature Photographs Northern Vermont State
- Duckboy Postcards Postcard Friendship Friday
- Dyed Ribbons, Fabric Cuffs & Flea Market Finds
- Rving with the Snowbirds, Laughlin Nevada Postcard...
- State Flower Postcards PFF
- Mystery Postcard
- Clueless about this postcard.
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (136)