Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Loved our trip back to Arizona and found some pine trees to park under.
Then we came home.....I am not sure I love nature. Above is the damage the wild bear did to our gate while we were gone. Sorry I didn't blog while enjoying our trip(s) even though I had WiFi most nights. The highlight of the last trip was visiting the 4 corners area, and we enjoyed the Navaho Nation Reservation very much. Beautiful country. So I now have lots to catch up on.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- Skyline of Long Beach California
- Are you stumbling? Check out stumbleupon.com
- On eBay Hotel Baker, Baker Montana Postcard RPPC
- Sweet Animals of Sequoia National Park, California...
- Rving Away
- Postcard Friendship Friday Arcadia Lodge, Kingman ...
- Brass Egyptian Souvenir Spoon on eBay
- Linen Postcard Studios of CBS and NBC in Hollywood...
- Lynns Blog
- Home again!
- ▼ September (11)