Friday, June 26, 2009

Main Street America PFF & Festival of Postcards

I am adding this postcard for the Festival of Postcards, since the theme for June is Main Street. Check out their webside for many nice entries. Quick entry this week. This is Congress Street in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Happy PFF


Kirby3131 said...

I love it when I can say -- I've Been There!! I don't think it looked exactly like this though, but I've been there with my very best friend - she lives just a few short miles away from there.

Beth Niquette said...

What a cool postcard--looks like a bigger version of our own downtown Independence. Wonderful! Happy PFF!

Terry said...

Happy PFF to you.
Cool postcard.
Thank you for sharing.
What a neat view of
Main Street USA.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Trails

Postcardy said...

I wonder what that guy is doing standing next to a car in the middle of the street.

Marie Reed said...

I've been to Portsmouth too! It's an absolutely charming town. They have a breakfast restaurant that is phenomenal! I had a egg, cheese, and lobster scramble that was divive! I had never had a breakfast that was that good:) Happy PFF my dear!

Debby said...

Main St. is amazing. Great card, thanks for sharing.

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Hello - I added your post to the Festival here:
Thanks for participating!

Robin said...

Oh wow....great postcard.
Don't you just love that big open friendly street?

Have a beautiful weekend.

disa said...


Search This Blog


Blog Archive