Friday, May 22, 2009
Near Lucky Boy Pass Nevada
The picture doesn't really show the ruggedness of the country near Walker Lake and not far from Lucky Boy Pass. These areas were really searched for the missing Steve Fossey who took off in an airplane alone near Yerington Nevada. It is always sunny here in the morning, but stormy in the afternoon. Right now the wind is really blowing.
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- Vintage Buttons For sale on Ebay
- Motel T Casino and RV Park Postcard Friendship Fri...
- Burns RV Park (Oregon)
- Mountain Home Idaho
- Near Lucky Boy Pass Nevada
- Picture Postcard Perfect - Postcard Friendship Fri...
- Festival of Postcards - Wheels
- Vintage Crochet Ribbon Pincushion
- Handmade Button Cards
- Waterloo, the Lion, Friendship Postcard Friday
- You've got the Swellest pair of lamps I ever seen,...
- HANDMADE BUTTON CARDS ON EBAY
- Postcard Scavenger Hunt #3 Fish by Postcardy
- Postcard Friendship Friday - Fishing Humor
- The birds are busy
- Postcard Friendship Friday Old Letters
- ▼ May (16)