In this blog I wish to share postcards from my collection with others, as there are many different catagories of postcards. I also will share what I am currently selling on Ebay. I like selling, buying and trading postcards. The Plus in the title is for the handcraft items I make and collect. Also for all the ephemera I collect.
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Tips for visiting towns full of Antique shops
Tips for Any Town
1) Find Main Street: Yes, row of shops, restaurants and locally-owned businesses still exist in many of America’s and often includes at least one great antique shop to peruse.
2) Look for Flea Market Fliers: When you’re at the grocery store stocking up on s’mores supplies, bug spray and sunscreen keep an eye out for local fliers that could clue you in on some prime antiquing finds. Don’t rule out street fairs and even the county fair itself for antiquing goodness.
3) Keep an Eye Out For Estate Sales: You not only get to search for keepsakes, but you’ll also get a truly insider take on how the residents make their home.
4) Ask the Locals: If you find a spot that has some good pieces, don’t be afraid to ask the purveyor where else you might find similar goods.
5) Experience a Live Auction: There’s nothing quite like the rush of a live auction; the auctioneer’s singsong voice, the thrill of placing your bid, and the adrenaline rush of winning a prized item. Can't make it in person, but still want to bid on the go? Download Invaluable's app for iPhone or iPad and stay up to date on sales around the world.
For a new auction site visit invaluable.com. They provided the above tips.