Thursday, December 12, 2013
Robinson Crusoe is Santa Claus? Tuck Collectible
This is from the last page of a folded booklet. It has become unattached and part of the first page is missing but the illustrations are nice. Never thought I would see Crusoe dressed as Santa Claus.
1. Crusoe taking provisions from the wreck. 2. Out for the day's hunting 3. Crusoe discovering footprints in the sand.
Crusoe relating his adventures to his Grandchildren
A few other pages exist....Raphael Tuck & Sons London Paris and New York
- ► 2014 (51)
- Pirate Radio Stations by Andrew Yoder Underground ...
- Now is the time to collect Christmas seals
- Robinson Crusoe is Santa Claus? Tuck Collectible
- Christmas Ornament - Teapot with meaning
- What happened to Sunny California?
- Christmas Ornaments with a meaning - Santa Claus ...
- Ornaments with Meaning - A house and a Rose
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)