Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Cabinet Card from my Collection with link to a wonderful CC Blog.
This cabinet card is from the early 1900s and shows a cute boy and girl. They both are wearing bow ties, his looks more like a satin bow, while her tie is lace and fabric.
She might have matching lace for the cuffs. Both are wearing high top shoes. I do not think he can get out of his jacket quickly with those buttons.
I found a web page all about CABINET CARDS from photographers all around the United States and a few other countries. There is one section on photographs from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The back of some Cabinet Cards are as fancy as the front. Great decorative style printing.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- A peaceful Day among the wildlife
- Off to sewing class
- 3 Week old darling kitties and cat postcard
- Pueblo Indian Drummer Cochiti New Mexico Vintage P...
- Buffy, Fluffy, Muffy, Tuffy, Ruffy, and Duffy........
- Cabinet Card from my Collection with link to a won...
- National Cherish an Antique Day - April 9, 2013
- Coasters and Mug Rugs from Quilting Panel
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)