Friday, March 8, 2013

The weekend is coming

I still have been rather inactive as that darned pulled tooth acted up but I think I am finally getting back to normal.  I have been playing with the Samsung tablet and downloaded a few games.  I am not sure I am a great fan of the Angry Birds, it is sort of fun.  Now I am trying 4 pics 1 words and a version of Scrabble.  I did download UStream so can watch some live video type shows.  But this morning I am in my recliner with the netbook which is easier to use.

I have rather neglected eBay but the break has been nice.  I feel like working in the garden and after some rain it is suppose to be 70 by next week.  Yea.  I mostly have herb plants but I need to cut back the plants.  I think I might add some flowers and hopefully the rabbits will stay away.  I wish my cats would catch those gophers.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive