Friday, October 22, 2010
Indian City Anadarko, Oklahoma PFF
INDIAN CITY, U.S.A. near Anadarko, Oklahoma, Indian dances are performed for the tourist at the
Wichita Indian village in Indian City USA. Here a group of Indian dancers fron Oklahoma and New Mexico perform for the crowd.
I do not know the age of this postcard but found this information about Indian City on Wikipedia. Actually its information about Anadarko,Okla. which is close by.
The town is the home of the Native Ameridan group Cozad Singers. "Self Titled" Indian Capiutal of the Nation'
Tribes Lenape and Bartlesville live here
Home of the National Hall of Fame for famous American Indians.
Thanks to Beth over at http://thebestheartsarecrunchy.blogspot.com/ for hosting Postcard Friendship Friday.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- Reproduction Photo Postcard, Business Women in Wah...
- Indian City Anadarko, Oklahoma PFF
- A Zombie ate my Cupcake
- Windmill Office of Northwestern State Bank, Orange...
- Cunard Queen Mary Ship Letter Card - Postcard Frie...
- Halloween is coming! Dancing Cat with Jack o Lant...
- Bluebirds Camp Fire Girls, Camp Yallani San Bernar...
- Postcard Friendship Friday - need help with IDing ...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (136)