Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Searching Old Photographs - Down Memory Lane Father's Day

I wonder why I never get my boxes organized.  It is because I find "old collectible things" cannot decide what to do with them so back in the box they go.  Today I looked through old photographs and found 2 appropriate for Father's Day.  My Father was born in Portland Oregon and I think this photograph is of him graduating from Reed College.  Pictured below him is his Father who after serving in the Spanish American War became a mailman.  Here he is posing with his mailbag.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Dear Judy, It seems I never get things sorted either. I find myself beginning and then looking and remembering and back they all go in the same spot.
The pictures of your dad and granddad are very beautiful.
Blessings, Catherine

Anonymous said...

great photos, I've got a huge box too and need to go through it. My parents were from Spokane, Washington.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How wonderful that you have these photos of your dad and granddad! Have a wonderful weekend!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive