Saturday, May 24, 2014

Celebrating Memorial Day A Postcard - The Capture of San Jaun Hill

This morning in town there is a Parade of Veterans and families honoring the soldiers that are buried at the cemetery.  American flags have been placed by each veteran.  This is a very busy holiday in Central California with lots of tourists about.  Our RV will remained parked, but as I sit in my recliner I can see the rental RV's driving by.  It will be a warm day close to 90 but I love the early mornings and evenings for sitting outside.  I just signed up for another Craftsy class on binding quilts so have projects lined up.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is a day for remembering all those who gave so much.
I love the early morning and evening too. Blessings, Catherine

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I love this!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive