Friday, June 28, 2013

Postcard Magnets - Great gifts and souvenirs for your refrigerator

I like crafting with my postcards.  So with my scanner by my side I scan different variety of postcards.  The large letter postcards like "Greetings from Butte" make great magnets.  I make them smaller then the actual postcard size.  On the backs I either use a whole sheet of magnet backings or the strips.  I use cold laminate sheets for a protective cover. 

 For the Easter magnet I scanned a postcard, and then cut out the cross for a simple Holiday Magnet.  Cabinet cards make fun magnets.  I scanned and cropped just the center of the card highlighting the baby.  And I made a tiny magnet of Yosemite.
                                           Magnet Backing

2 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

So wonderful! What a great idea!

Ann said...

VERY COOL!!!
LOVE THE yOSEMITE ONE..IT'S MY FAVORITE PLACE!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive