Sunday, March 4, 2012

Out with the old, damaged beat up etc and In with New!


I must have a 1000 postcards and some are damaged....I did not use my new fancy paper punch on anything but damaged postcards....trimmed, holes, tears, smeared ink, very dirty finger prints etc. so I am recycling the into these really nice tags.  So maybe you can bear to try a craft project with the old postcards you have (Be very select when studying condition)  If you don't have any to stamp or cut away you can buy these tags on eBay, just go to the right column and click on my eBay auctions.

2 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

You did a wonderful job! So creative!

Christine H. said...

I hesitate to do anything with an old postcard, but what you have done with these is wonderful.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive