Thursday, November 3, 2011

Is this the Worlds Largest Postcard?


While traveling I can't help but look for postcards. Of course my first choice would be vintage postcards but I do buy new ones to send while traveling or take home to look at later.  I definitely grab the unusual ones and the size and topic of this postcard caught my eye.  I found the map of the Indian Tribes interesting since I drive across many reservations.  And the size.  It is a BIG Postcard 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches.  No specialized publisher.

3 comments:

Christine H. said...

It's big, but it's also wonderful for the content. What a great card.I think I'd have to hand this on the wall.

nancy huggins said...

Now that is a BIG postcard..are you going to keep that one for your collection Judy? Looks very interesting to me and you may be right about it being the biggest post card

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I really like the design on this! I love indian themed items. Blessings,Kathleen

Search This Blog

Blog Archive