Sunday, February 13, 2011
Handmade Fabric and Collage Valentine's Day Postcards by Judy
I love making handmade cards, especially postcards. The first pictured is a collage I made out of a vintage photo with Valentine Greetings and Sentiments printed on muslin and cut into strips. Designs were glued down on background scrapbooking paper with added fancy red trim.
Here is where I get my ideas for Fabric Postcards
Similar book with different cover available on amazon.
Search This Blog
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (117)
- I am readly for Spring. Lets go boating on Hershe...
- Unique Stamp Box of RPPC Residence New London Conn...
- I want warmer weather! I want to go RVing!
- Blotter advertisement for Wampoles Cure for the Cough
- More Kewpies 1976 Reproductions of Rose O'Neills
- Pennsyvania Dutch Handcrafted Quilts Pair of Postc...
- Edward Payson Weston - Professional Walker RPPC Po...
- Watching NASCAR and embroidery project.
- Travelers Palm Florida PFF Vintage Postcard with poem
- Thursday Thoughts
- Tuesday Sharing Day Vesuvius Postcard, Coasters to...
- Handmade Fabric and Collage Valentine's Day Postca...
- Down Memory Lane - Highway Marker on Route 66 and...
- Postal History Cover Early 1869 envelope PFF
- Chrome Postcard MAIN STREET Ruidoso New Mexico
- Postal History Cover Mailed in Lousiana in 1885
- Appraisals for collectibles, Antiques by auctionwa...
- Pocalla Springs Tourist Court Postcard Sumter Sout...
- Lighthouses in New Haven Connecticut Postcards
- Kewpie Poscards from Reproductions of Rose O'Neill...
- Cabinet Card Portraits Lovely Photographs
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Pair of Linen Postcards
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)